Lively Public Relations and Branding Inc. is a growing public relations, marketing, and branding company focused on growing businesses into distinguished and reputable brands and helping them reach their full marketing potential through integrated strategies and campaigns.
Our team exemplifies the modern working style of today, and values helping employees be creative, inspired and motivated to succeed. We believe in positivity and creativity as the foundation of our business!
Position Title: Digital Media Specialist
Digital Media Specialist Requirements:
- A recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or similar field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team
- Ability to think and work creatively and foster a creative environment
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to write persuasive, error free work
- Tech savvy with a keen understanding and passion for all digital media aspects
- Have the ability to create engaging and shareable content for social media
- Able to prioritize and multi-task while working on multiple projects at any given time
- Understand how to create and execute brand appropriate voice and tone
- Graphic design skills an asset
- Video editing skills an asset
- Website development an asset
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
Digital Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing Integrated Digital Marketing strategies that are unique and consistent with the client’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all digital media platforms, including designing, writing and editing digital ads, promotions, social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Overseeing daily digital media projects for assigned accounts.
- Managing a high volume of daily graphic design and content creation posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the digital media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in digital media.
- Performing other duties like event planning, video editing, website development, etc. as needed.
$15 - $18 based on experience
Lively Public Relations and Branding Inc.
397 Bedford Hwy, 3rd Floor (Many Hats Co-working Space)
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes: A short writing exam may be part of the selection process.