Lively Public Relations and Branding Inc. is a growing public relations, marketing, and branding company run by a dynamic young team of entrepreneurs centralized around developing businesses in Nova Scotia. We believe in positivity and creativity as the foundation of our business.
Our team exemplifies the modern working style of today, and values helping employees be creative, inspired and motivated to succeed.
We believe in developing and encouraging business in Nova Scotia by offering them tools and services for growth. At Lively, you will learn these tools to apply within the Public Relations and Marketing sector, or within any sector or business venture for the future.
The Position: We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to grow and develop their creative and entrepreneurial spirit through promoting Lively and client businesses in Nova Scotia.
- Full-time enrolment in a post-secondary institution in a field such as business, public relations, communications, or similar.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team
- Ability to think and work creatively and foster a creative environment
- Interested in learning about entrepreneurship and business development.
- Ability to creatively write an asset
- Graphic design skills an asset
- Video editing skills an asset
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or landed refugee
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Social media management
- Developing marketing plans
- Developing sales plans and attending sales meetings
- Developing and writing website content
- Assisting in proposal writing
- Assisting in designing marketing materials
- Assisting in the creation of promotional videos
- Networking with clients, local businesses, and organizations
Full-Time position and Part-Time position available
Lively Public Relations and Branding Inc.
Suite 214, 1 Kingswood Dr.
Hammonds Plains, NS B4B 0P4
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to specify if you are applying for a part-time or full-time position.
Notes: A short writing exam may be part of the selection process.